Young energetic Surgical Gastroenterologist, Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeon, GI oncologist
Gastro Intestinal Surgeon capable of performing variety of surgical procedures including upper gastro intestinal, lower gastrointestinal, hepatobiliary and bariatric surgery.
Obtained explicit training in the field of minimal access laparoscopy and robotic surgery. Detail-oriented individual with thorough knowledge of modern surgical practices. Committed to improving patient quality of life by carrying out standard surgical procedures and appropriate follow-up.
He has been a part of more than 100 live donor liver transplant procedures including both donor and recipient surgery.
- Amrita University GOLD MEDALIST for the batch 2018 to 2021 in MCh Surgical Gastroenterology and GI Oncology
- Smt. Padma Nagarajan and Sri Nagarajan Memorial Gold Medal for MS post graduates – 2018.
- The prestigious Paediatric Surgery Gold Medal – 2018 for General Surgery Post Graduates, by Institute of Child Health and Hospital for children MMC, Chennai
- Rajappa Gold Medal for the Best Outgoing student of the year 2013
- Certificate of Merit for securing second rank in University Exams in General Surgery, Biochemistry and Third Rank in General Medicine
- Dr. Gopu Memorial Trust Award in 2009 for securing first rank in University Examination.
- Balambigai Gold Medal in Anatomy 2009
- Certificate of Academic Excellence in Department of Anatomy for year 2008-2009
MR hospitals, Thanjavur
(Since Sept 2021)
Consultant Surgeon in Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery and Solid Organ Transplant
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Center, Kochi
(Sept 2018 – Aug 2021)
Senior Resident Doctor in Department of Gastrointestinal Surgery and Solid Organ Transplant
Government Stanley Medical College, Chennai
(Jun 2015 – May 2018)
Resident Doctor in General Surgery.